What we do
The latest news.
The VantageScore credit scoring model continues to score headlines.
Videos worth watching.
Visit our Video Hub to see both recent and classic releases from VantageScore Solutions.
VantageScore Solutions is the independently managed company that holds the intellectual property rights to the VantageScore model.
Formed in March 2006 when the original VantageScore model was introduced, the company is responsible for the continued maintenance and revalidation of the complex mathematics that underpin the VantageScore model.
The VantageScore model and VantageScore credit scores are marketed and sold independently by Equifax, Experian and TransUnion through licensing agreements with VantageScore Solutions.
VantageScore Solutions does not market the VantageScore model, nor does it sell credit scores. VantageScore Solutions does not manage credit report data.
Our mission is to:
- Ensure the VantageScore model’s consistency and performance over time through frequent revalidation
- Enhance the VantageScore model as needed to reflect changing economic conditions and consumer behaviors
- Provide educational material and analyses
- Educate regulators and rating agencies
- Monitor how credit reporting changes and practices impact the VantageScore model